Do you have experience selling medical supplies, equipment, or devices? Are you looking to join a high growth start up?
LaSalle Network has partnered with an incredibly high growth healthcare tech company headquartered in NYC but is looking for talent in Chicago to add to their Junior Account Executive team. Our client has grown in both people and revenue over the past 2 years, including this past year, in which they were able to lock in $100 million in funding by some of the leading venture capital investors in the world.
As a Junior Account Executive you would be given a large territory to close deals, drive revenue, and build sales infrastructure! Your job would be to build relationships with dentists in your territory to sell this platform. You would be a part of a startup feel but behind a great product!
Junior Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Generate client leads through active calling within your assigned territory
- Identify and call on dentists' offices to drive new client acquisition
- Educate and close dental practice clients
- Track your sales activity using Salesforce and strive to exceed sales goals
- Work seamlessly with senior sales leadership to meet high-level KPIs and revenue targets
Junior Account Executive Requirements:
- 3+ years of field medical, pharma, or healthcare sales experience in a high-growth environment
- Deep experience closing deals (SMB clients are a big plus)
- Commitment to continuous improvement and desire to learn new sales concepts via rigorous trainings
- Ability to punch through ambiguity and ramp up quickly with limited resources
If you are interested in this Junior Account Executive position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: field sales , outside sales , territory sales , medical sales , medical device sales , pharmaceutical sales , medical supply sales , healthcare sales
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.