One of the leading third party logistics firms with a fun, laid back culture in the downtown area is looking for a Junior Account Coordinator to join their team! As a company that offers several opportunities for growth and advancement, they are looking for a tech-savvy and motivated individual who want to work alongside managers with several years of industry-related experience.
As a Junior Account Coordinator, you will support a team, track shipments, and troubleshoot any issues for items in transit. The individual hired for this role should have an interest in pursuing logistics as this position creates a strong foundation for a long-term career.
Junior Account Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with clients around the country for partial and full load needs
- Negotiate with clients to ensure cost effective rates
- Conduct research into cost of delivery
- Analyze potential profits of each prospective new account
- Troubleshoot any problems in transit or at point of delivery
- Communicate with the sales team to ensure client needs are met
Junior Account Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Customer service or experience in an office setting
- Strong communication and phone skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
This is an ideal opportunity for anyone looking to start a career in the logistics field while working alongside managers cross-unit!
If you are interested in this entry-level Junior Account Coordinator position, please apply today!
Project Manager, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: logistics , entry level , entry-level , client services , client service , client servicing , account manager , account executive , account management
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.