LaSalle Network is currently working with a client in Chicago that is seeking a Jr. Project Manager, Global Digital Marketing to join their team. This individual will work within an established, globally focused PMO to facilitate the completion of highly complex, digital marketing & technology initiatives.
Jr. Project Manager, Global Digital Marketing Responsibilities:
- Assist PMO lead in project discovery, sizing and triage
- Support assigned, in-flight projects (tracking progress, performing follow ups) and managing assigned projects end-to-end
- Prepare project agendas, develop and maintain documentation, and process & track invoices
- Assist in the development of project plans in direct strategic alignment with business goals
- Develop and proofread internal communications
Jr. Project Manager, Global Digital Marketing Requirements:
- Understanding of and interest in a plethora of pillars of digital marketing
- Previous experience in a Project Coordinator or Jr. Project Manager role, working with cross-functional teams, providing both project and operational support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- PgMP or PMP certification preferred (not required)
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is Jr. Project Manager, Global Digital Marketing role is for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Team Lead, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: jr. project manager, project coordinator, digital marketing, operations, project support
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in marketing, executive search, accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.