LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a financial firm in the western suburbs to identify a Jr. Systems Administrator to join their team. This person will be instrumental in assisting them as they go though a data center migration initiative. This is a 6-12 month contract opportunity.
Jr. Network Administrator Responsibilities include:
- Manage the corporate network including servers and workstations.
- Racking and stacking of server equipment.
- Manage server policies and login scripts.
- Monitoring the servers for hardware/software performance issues.
- Plan and coordinate upgrades, patches and new corporate technologies.
- Maintain an inventory of hardware and software.
- Monitor daily and weekly backups.
Requirements for consideration include:
- Knowledge of server and network equipment
- Knowledge of data centers
- The ability to travel to various data centers throughout the Chicagoland area
Team Lead – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Network administration, server administration, data center
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.