LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a flexible packaging manufacturer that is seeking a Jr. Network Administrator to join their growing team. This position is based in Itasca, IL and the position will be onsite with some remote flexibility in the future. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Jr. Network Administrator Responsibilities:
- Fix computer problems and recommend appropriate action/solutions
- Maintain, analyze and fix computer systems, hardware, printers and computer peripherals
- Offer your support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching and resolving technical problems
- Administer and maintain end user accounts, permissions, licenses and access rights
- Assist IT Director with tasks regarding IT initiatives
- Monitor all alerts and respond as necessary
- Assist in building, implementing and maintaining all IT policies
- Hardware troubleshooting
Jr. Network Administrator Requirements:
- 0-2 years of systems experience or associates degree (or higher) in related field
- Strong attention to detail and desire to grow technical expertise
- Ability to travel to sites, travel is approximately 15% to 20% in their Chicago and Wisconsin offices
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Project Manager – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: help desk , IT support , Active Directory , Windows , PC , end user support , asset management , deployment technician , desktop support , troubleshooting #LI-STTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.