Are you someone that is passionate about sustainability products and creating products for accessibility globally? Do you enjoy working in the eCommerce space and are looking to build your career with a rapidly growing brand in the CPG space? Then we have the position for you!
LaSalle is looking to hire a Jr. eCommerce Analyst for one of their clients, a CPG product in the environmental protection space here in Chicago. This person will work closely with the Head of Global eCommerce, Strategy, and Operations in developing and maintaining global ecommerce reporting, business case creation, site performance analysis, and market analysis.
Jr. eCommerce Analyst Responsibilities:
- Partner with eCommerce teams to establish regular business reviews to track and improve execution against key account targets and overall KPIs
- Work to embed analytics into business teams, develop actionable analyses, and standardize global reporting
- Extract, manage, and analyze eCommerce data from multiple countries and applications
- Apply statistics and data modeling to gain actionable business insights and boost eCommerce productivity and revenue
- Assist in the research of global eCommerce markets and important players
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
Jr. eCommerce Analyst Requirements:
- 2+ years of eCommerce marketing experience
- 1-2 years of experience in reporting and report building for eCommerce, as well as business case creation
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous experience with retail websites and eCommerce analytics
- Ability to communicate complex, disparate ideas in a well-structured and easy to consume way for both executives and working teams
- Strong understanding of ecommerce KPIs and drivers
- Strong presentation and writing skills
- Proficient in business intelligence tools, software, and dashboards
- Results-driven and able to handle multiple projects
If this sounds like the role for you and you are qualified for this Jr. eCommerce Analyst role, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: ecommerce , ecommerce analyst , kpis , excel , powerpoint , marketing , ecommerce marketing
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.