Our client, an established alternative medicine company located in Chicago, IL is looking for a Jr. Buyer to help continue their pattern of growth and assist with the procurement team.
This Jr. Buyer position will be hired on a temporary-to-permanent basis and will be responsible for supporting category management by maintaining all product and supplier activities, working cross functionally among internal teams, and providing excellent vendor management.
Jr. Buyer Responsibilities:
- Purchase order entry and upkeep
- Maintain and update packaging stock price lists, supplier lists, and other product line information into the database
- Assist with sourcing new vendors and suppliers as needed
- Maintain data management
Jr. Buyer Requirements:
- BA degree in supply chain management or other related fields
- 1-2 years of working experience, or strong internship
- Vendor management experience
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s, specifically in a supply chain management environment
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to work effectively as part of a team on multiple projects
If you are interested in this Jr. Buyer opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Supply Chain Recruiter
Keywords and Related Terms: procurement , packaging , distribution , supply chain , supervisor , tracking , process improvement , business , economics , business , global , pivot tables , Excel , vlookup , supply , chain , junior , buyer , data , vendor , management , sourcing , supplier , list, packaging, stock , pricing , purchase , order , entry , category
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.