Our client, a global company in the retail industry with its headquarters located in the west suburbs of Chicago, IL is looking for a Space Planning Analyst to help continue their pattern of growth. The Space Planning Analyst will help with category scope, visual merchandising and analytics. The right person is analytical, has excellent communication skills and can work cross functionally with other teams.
Space Planning Analyst Responsibilities:
- Handle the maintenance and documents of the planograms
- Adhere to visual merchandising standards
- Work with JDA Space Planning reports and ensure POG efficiency and accuracy
- Review space planning requests to prepare preliminary recommendations of design and setup
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned
Space Planning Analyst Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in Space Management
- Experience with JDA is required
- Attention to detail and great verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this Space Planning Analyst opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Supply Chain Recruiter
Keywords and Related Terms: space planning, supply chain, analysis , JDA , category management, retail , Economics , business , global, pivot tables , Excel , VLOOKUP’s #LI-SCPROJ
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.