LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a global manufacturing client to help them identify an IT Support Administrator to join their team. This individual will be the sole IT Support person for their US operations. This is a direct hire/full time position and requires the ability to work onsite in Warrenville, IL.
IT SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR Responsibilities include:
- Serve as a main point of contact for handling escalated issues and resolving more complex technical issues (1st & 2nd level support)
- Undertake day to day support operations ensuring that all incidents, service requests, project work and local maintenance work is effectively supported making sure that the impact and disruption to US colleagues are kept to an absolute minimum.
- Diagnose, research and troubleshoot computer system issues, including operating systems, hardware and software, networking, VPN, connectivity, anti-virus and other network devices/peripherals, both remotely and on-site.
- Working with the German Group IT teams to help define the right product and solutions needed to support the US Business and support the development and delivery of the technical roadmap and strategy.
- Ensuring infrastructure networking and computing systems remain available during production hours.
- Managing local technical projects.
- Oversee routine maintenance and updates, set up and the installation of electronic equipment, software, and devices.
- Assist with hardware and software asset tracking and inventory management
- Maintain users and authorizations in our global Active Directory
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of printers and computing equipment with outside vendors
- Communicate frequently with end users as well with the global IT teams with regard to the status of their issue und IT projects.
- Assist with the documentation and updating technology related instructions/procedures/knowledge articles as required
- Manage any local 3rd party IT support providers, ensuring alignment with Group IT support processes and procedures.
Requirements for consideration include:
- Minimum 3+ years hands-on IT support experience
- Provide excellent customer IT service and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent time management skills and highly organized
- Willingness to collaborate with team members across the entire organization (Germany, Mexico, Brazil, India, …)
- Communicate effectively with good customer focus
- Good technical configuration and troubleshooting skills with a variety of common client applications such as:
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Windows 10 / Windows Server
- Active Directory
- General Client-side troubleshooting
- IP network knowledge
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to work on-call if needed
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Project Manager – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: help desk, IT support, Active Directory, mobile device management, Windows 10
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.