LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a client, an international brokage firm, that is seeking an IT Solutions Specialist to join their team! The position is based in Orland Park, IL and the role is onsite. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity.
IT Solutions Specialist Responsibilities:
- Monitor, prioritize and respond to user requests and incidents
- Handle incoming IT support tickets
- Provide local and remote IT support
- Password resets
- Desktop/laptop hardware installs or upgrades
- Onboarding and termination of accounts
- Server maintenance
IT Solutions Specialist Requirements:
- 3-5 years of help desk or level 2 experience
- SharePoint experience
- Power Automate or Microsoft Flow within SharePoint is preferred
- Okta experience is preferred
- Audio Visual experience is important but no required
- Excellent verbal and written communication
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for an opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Project Manager - Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: help desk , IT support , Active Directory , mobile device management , Windows , PC , Level 2 , IT Solutions , Help Desk Level 2 , Help Desk Tier 2 , Sharepoint #LI-STTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.