LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a client that is seeking an IT Service Desk Team Lead to join their team. This individual will serve as a bridge between agents and customers, helping to ensure agents are supported in their development and that the client needs are being met. The IT Service Desk Team Lead plays an important role in building both internal relationships with teammates and external relationships with customers. This is an entry-level leadership role, which will give you the opportunity to enhance your skills around technology, coaching, and leadership. This is a contract-to-hire position.
IT Service Desk Team Lead Responsibilities:
- Daily interaction with direct reports, focusing on: agent KPIs, ticket quality, call quality
- Provide remote technical assistance to end users using both oral and written communication skills via phone, email, and video conference
- Assist during peak volume times and when daily/monthly SLA performance is in jeopardy; need to be prepared to handle calls to alleviate unplanned agent absences, internal, and external outages
- Report weekly on agent performance to the Assistant Service Desk Managers, highlighting team successes and opportunities
- Conduct training for new agents added to your assigned accounts and for continual refresher training
- Respond to customer requests within 2 hours during standard business hours and the next morning outside of normal business hours (7am-7pm)
- Host monthly 1:1s with direct reports and engage with them several times throughout the week to stay up-to-date with their performance and personal well-being
IT Service Desk Team Lead Requirements:
- Prior help desk experience preferred, however, entry-level candidates are encouraged to apply
- Basic knowledge of computer networking required
- Experience managing users in Active Directory
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Knowledge of troubleshooting issues in Office365 and Windows10, preferred
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude, and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more about this IT Service Desk Team Lead role, please apply today!
Project Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: help desk , IT support , Active Directory , mobile device management , Windows , PC, remote , telecommute
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.