LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a fast-growing client in Chicago, that is seeking an IT Provisioning & Procurement Specialist to join their team. This is a 6-12 month contract opportunity.
IT Provisioning & Procurement Specialist Responsibilities:
- Employee onboarding and offboarding
- User account creation, modification, and deactivation
- Procurement of all IT equipment against internal customer requests, with contracted suppliers
- Tracking asset inventory and lifecycle of purchased company user IT assets
IT Provisioning & Procurement Specialist Requirements:
- 3+ years in an account support role, with a customer-centric mindset
- Strong knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office 365
- Strong knowledge of active directory and understanding of user/group administration procedures
- Ability to learn user provisioning technologies, applications, or database security administration, new systems, and quickly adapt to change.
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Project Manager – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: IT , provisioning , procurement
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.