We have an exciting opportunity for an IT Project Manager that is looking to join our client's IT team. This individual will need to be located in the Nashville area. This role will be responsible for establishing and monitoring expectations, executing on technical deliverables and working to drive digital vision.
IT Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage infrastructure or application development projects
- Execute on technical deliverables
- Drive digital vision alongside the IT team
- Manage multiple projects at the same time
IT Project Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years of IT Project/Program Management experience
- Experience managing Infrastructure or Application Development projects
- Understanding of the SDLC
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Experience working within an Enterprise Organization
- Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with clients/vendors/channel partners
- PMP or CSM Certification a plus
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude, and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Recruiter - Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: help desk , IT support , Active Directory , mobile device management , Windows , PC #LI-NSHTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.