Our client, an international professional services company, is looking to hire a Global IT Procurement Manager for their headquarters located in downtown Chicago. This is a top international organization and they are looking for a strategic procurement player to join their team.
Global IT Procurement Manager Responsibilities:
- Drive cost savings and act as the commercial and contractual interface between category owners and suppliers
- Review and analyze market trends, supplier costs and pricing, and evaluate alternative supply options
- Negotiating, settling, and administering purchase agreements for hardware, software, and services as prioritized by the business
- Investigating and evaluating data on new and existing sources of supply
Global IT Procurement Manager Requirements:
- Four year college degree strongly preferred
- Previous IT sourcing and procurement experience
- Demonstrated expertise in end-to-end procurement with longevity and progression
- Highly proficient in MS Office, with emphasis on MS Excel
If you are interested in the Global IT Procurement Manager position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: procurement , supply chain , buyer , senior
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.