LaSalle Network is partnering with retail company headquartered in Bolingbrook seeking an IT Portfolio Manager to join their transformation team. This IT Portfolio Manager will support the supply chain or enterprise applications or digital/e-commerce areas team. The ideal candidate must have experience leading projects from start to finish, liaising between technology and the business, conflict resolution and vendor management.
IT Portfolio Manager Responsibilities:
- Partner with IT, Business and TO leadership to manage assigned portfolio intake including assessing, prioritizing and resourcing in alignment with portfolio and business goals
- Create and maintain portfolio roadmaps reflecting continuous change to facilitate reallocation of resources to portfolio
- Manage issues, risks and dependencies within assigned portfolio and across portfolios
- Partner with IT and TO on managing portfolio budgets and financial reporting
- Partner with enterprise change management to ensure organizational readiness to operationalize strategic programs
IT Portfolio Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, CIS, MIS or equivalent; master’s degree a plus
- 5+ years of experience managing IT project portfolios in blended Agile and traditional PPM environments delivering strategic and complex programs in a fast-paced environment
- Strong experience in execution of programs in supply chain or enterprise applications or digital/e-commerce areas
The IT Portfolio Manager salary ranges between $145,000-165,000. The company is open to remote candidates located in the United States. It is a permanent, full-time position.
If you are interested in this position title opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: IT , portfolio manager #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.