LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a client that is seeking an IT Manager to join their team. This position will be involved in administration, maintenance, support of new and existing technologies and is a combination of help of desk support and strategic technology project and program management. This is a ”hands on” IT Manager role. This position is a contract to hire position.
IT Manager Responsibilities:
- Act as an active member of the global IT team
- Handle global and local operational tasks, including troubleshooting critical IT issues
- Support a stable and efficient eCommerce business
- Ensure our Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Business intelligence systems are functioning successfully
- Present IT solutions and fix problems from minor hardware issues and software installations to major technology system problems and breakdowns
- Provide cyber security assessments
- Contribute to the strategic technology upgrade plans for the systems and networks
- Project manage IT upgrade and other projects, as needed
- Perform periodic and regular system maintenance and upgrades
- Present issues and solutions in a clear and concise manner
IT Manager Requirements:
- At least 5 years of demonstrated professional IT experience with a mix of support, operations, and development tasks
- Knowledge of security & firewall products, security policies, cloud & Cybersecurity
- System documentation and project management experience
- Knowledge around IT Infrastructure, such as LAN, WLAN, VLAN, and VPN technologies
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more about this IT Manager role, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: IT Manager , IT Leadership
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.