LaSalle Network is currently partnered with a client in Schaumburg to identify an experienced Information Technology Manager with hands-on technical experience for a full time, salaried position. The Information Technology Manager is responsible for leading and directing activities of the Information Technology department via management of infrastructure, software and subscriptions, and security and compliance including all technical responsibilities for various equipment within their infrastructure.
Information Technology Manager Responsibilities:
- Providing strategic vision and technical support to several locations including 600+ employees
- Updating and maintaining Group Policies and subscription environment
- Support and maintenance of the client’s network infrastructure and asset deployment
- Application support for internal and 3rd party applications.
- Project work will include User Audits, Active Directory clean up, Azure cloud deployment, and data warehouse deployment (Synapses).
- Management of two level 1 help desk and one level 2 employees.
- Ability to work with/communicate across the business
Information Technology Manager Requirements:
- 7+ years of experience preferred with at least 3 years of IT management experience
- Able to travel to various locations across Chicagoland
- Prior management experience required
- Experience with Active Directory, Group Policies, Infrastructure, and managing a Help Desk Team.
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please send a resume to email@example.com today!
Principal – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Information Technology Manager, IT Manager , Manager of Information Technology
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.