LaSalle Network is partnered with a global company focused on water services. They are seeking an IT Desktop Engineer Tier 3 to join their hybrid team in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. This is an opportunity to play a critical role providing support to internal employees at an established organization that is experiencing rapid growth.
IT Desktop Engineer Tier 3 Responsibilities:
- Resolve complex computer software and hardware issues
- Ensure timely resolution of usability concerns
- Test new hardware/software products for compatibility with existing systems
- Maintain accurate documentation, provide user training, offer networking support
- Adhere to corporate standards and departmental procedures
IT Desktop Engineer Tier 3 Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or 5-7 years of relevant business experience in Desktop Engineering Support in a corporate IT environment
- Expertise with the following technologies: Azure AD, Active Directory, Microsoft O365, Windows10, Microsoft Exchange, Fortinet VPN, Site to Site VPN’s, IP Networking, AntiVirus/Malware products, PowerShell Scripting, PC Imaging software, ticketing systems
- Technical Lead experience
- Apple, MAC, iPhone, iPad experience
- ITIL Foundations certification
Recruiting Lead, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: IT engineer , jr. systems administrator , advanced help desk , help desk , IT help desk #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.