LaSalle Network is currently partnering with an organization in Chicago that is seeking an IT Coordinator to join their team. This individual will support a small IT infrastructure (around 30 users) and will be the “go to” person for all IT related inquiries. This position requires the ability to work onsite in their Chicago office.
IT Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Prioritizing day-to-day work that supports the IT initiatives of the company
- Reviewing existing IT reports and providing recommendations
- Reviewing relevancy of reports
- Making recommendations regarding report relevancy and report content
- Providing end-user assistance to staff (software training, phone training)
- Recommending/Implementing software training
- Fulfilling the role of liaison between various IT vendors
- Project managing IT initiatives:
- Reviewing tickets—give recommendations for improvement
- Managing the utilization of Administrative Services Software
- Overseeing installations as needed
- Managing vendor contracts and making IT budget recommendations
- Making equipment recommendations (phones, teleconferencing, etc.)
- Reviewing website assessment (and other special projects) and making recommendations
IT Coordinator Requirements:
- Plan and prepare for weekly IT meetings
- Present recommendations for system updates
- Provide communication to staff regarding updates, changes, and enhancements to systems
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this IT Coordinator position is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: IT , information , technology , Coordinator, desktop , support , liaison
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.