Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is partnered with a client to identify an IT Business Analyst to join their team and spearhead the UI/UX related projects within their organization. The IT Business Analyst will be responsible for meeting with various stakeholders in order to gather requirements, create user stories, and act as the liaison between the technical teams and the business.
IT Business Analyst (UI/UX) Responsibilities:
- Design, build and implement the most efficient solution based on the business requirements gathered
- Develop business requirements for implementation, prioritize conflicting work and maneuver within an agile software development framework
- Document business requirements for reporting and process changes
- Drive and coordinate user testing activities and provide training to end-users
- Identify opportunities for process efficiency improvements
- Plan and execute data migration tasks
- Provide functional user support on a day-to-day basis during implementation
- Reconcile and validate migrated data and reports
- Support existing software and data products
IT Business Analyst (UI/UX) Requirements:
- 3+ years of formal experience working as a Business Analyst
- Thorough understanding of Business Analysis/Project Management methods and standards (i.e., creating user stories, gathering requirements, etc.)
- Prior experience supporting UI/UX related projects and initiatives
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for an opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you. If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Team Lead – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Requirements Gathering , User Interface , UI , User Experience , UX , User Stories , Business-as-Usual , BAU , SDLC #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.