LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a client in the Des Plaines area that has an opening for an IT Architect to join their growing team! This person will be responsible for the overall support and architecture of our client’s VMware environment. This person would be required to be on-site 5 days per week.
IT Architect Responsibilities:
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Build internal technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- IT Solution Development, IT Project & ROI Management and IT System Integration & RTO Management responsibilities
- Overall design and architecture of VMware environment
IT Architect Requirements:
- VMware (VCP) certifications highly preferred, but not required
- 10+ years of overall IT experience
- 5+ years of IT Solution Development experience
- 7+ years of Infrastructure Management experience
- Logistics experience preferred
If you are interested in the IT Architect opportunity and are ready to work for an organization with a great mission – apply today.
Principal, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: VMware , server , windows , infrastructure , systems , systems engineer , systems engineering , systems admin , systems administrator
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in marketing, administrative, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.