LaSalle Network is currently partnered with an eCommerce company that is reinventing the corner store, headquartered in Chicago, to help identify an iOS Developer to add to their growing team. This person will be working directly with the CTO on greenfield development for consumer-facing applications as the company expands their delivery and mobile presence.
iOS Engineer Responsibilities:
- Work with stakeholders and collaborate with the engineering team to develop and support iOS applications
- Manage new development and projects within their iOS focused applications
- Help lead upgrades and implementations of new cutting-edge technology
- Build internal applications to improve proprietary inventory technology and operations
iOS Engineer Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in iOS development
- Experience working with Swift
- Ability to effectively translate the product, UI, and UX requirements into code
- Understanding of architectural patterns and how to properly request code
- High level communication and problem-solving skills to work with internal stakeholders and other team members
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or similar preferred
Project Manager, Software Engineering Practice
Keywords and Related Terms: iOS , Swift , eCommerce , Mobile Developer , Mobile Engineer , Software Engineering , Software Development
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.