LaSalle Network has partnered with the most reputable law firms located in downtown Chicago, to identify a Private Equity Investment Consultant to join their Investment Management team. This position offers the opportunity to join the premier law firm and manage all Partner’s investments. This group has grown their investment opportunities by 25% YOY since 2010, and is looking for a Private Equity Investment Consultant? to work directly with leadership to research various investment managers, prepare investment memorandum for the Partners, and analyze commitment spending for the Partners. This position offers hands-on exposure to heavy Investment Planning and Analysis and high visibility with top-level leadership.
This Private Equity Investment Consultant? opportunity is a foot-in-the door opportunity that provides direct access to Partners who will cultivate professional growth and help develop strong communication skills in explaining complex concepts across a wide array of clients.
Private Equity Investment Consultant Responsibilities:
- Produce financial reports and investment due diligence
- Conduct variance research analysis
- Involvement in Request for Proposals (RFP) reviews and report generation
- Create and maintain complex financial models
- Conduct analysis, suggest new ideas and provide recommendations and creative alternatives to improve investment strategies
- Produce client white papers and memos
- Special projects as required
Private Equity Investment Consultant Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience with private equity or private funds in a Research, Investor Relations, or Accounting capacity
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business major
- Communication skills considered as important as analytical skills
- Proficient in financial modeling concepts
- Demonstrate conceptual thinking ability
- Demonstrate the ability to work well in teams and form partnerships to complete projects
If you are interested in the Private Equity Investment Consultant position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: finance , bachelor’s , research , research associate , CFA , economics , investment , RFP , due diligence , graduate , GPA , analysis , Excel , financial
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries