Looking to join one of the top global real-estate PE firms? Our client, an established real estate private equity firm that focuses on all asset classes, is in need of an Associate Fund Accountant to join their organization. This position will report directly to and alongside their Controller, and incorporate a full realm of accounting, financial reporting, and investment analysis within the firm. They are looking for someone with portfolio accounting or real estate experience, who is driven to join a firm who is looking to grow their fund and property portfolio!
The Associate Fund Accountant will demonstrate an extensive level of abilities and/or proven record of successfully managing financial reporting for property and fund level entities.
Associate Fund Accountant Responsibilities:
- Accurately report financial data for all of the firm’s properties and funds
- Assist the Controller with investment analysis, including modeling out potential purchasing/sales and credit analysis
- Responsible for all month-end reconciliations, accruals, journal entries, and closing procedures
- Research and develop strategies to better position the organization from an investment and reporting perspective
- Prepare revenue and expense forecasts for management and investors
- Provide ad hoc requests and analysis as requested by the firm’s partners
Associate Fund Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Minimum of 2 years of public accounting experience or within a real estate environment
- Yardi software experience a plus
- Strong communication skills, particularly with senior management
- Growing company doubling in size
- Ability to see the process through from start to finish
- Top of the market compensation
If you are interested in this Associate Fund Accountant opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: PE , private equity , real estate , financial reporting , investment , investments , fund , funds , investment analyst , investment analysis , credit , credit analysis , credit reporting , investment reporting , transfer pricing , mergers , acquisition , M&A , purchase accounting , CPA , joint ventures , accounting , accountancy , accountant , GAAP , public , corporate , audit , assurance , , manage , cpa , mba , excel , access , forecast , distribution , monthly performance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.