Our client, a global CPG company downtown is looking for an Inventory Specialist to help continue their pattern of growth. The Inventory Specialist will be responsible for assisting with inventory planning processes and conducting functional analysis. This role will be focused on product life cycle management and product transitions.
Inventory Specialist Responsibilities:
- Daily cycle counts, analyze inventory reports and run inventory audits
- Reconcile inventory and entering billing information into mainframe
- Product lifecycle management, product transitions and discontinuation
- Submit inventory warehouse transfers to cross functional teams
- Make recommendations based on data analysis for inventory transitions
Inventory Specialist Requirements:
- 3+ years cycle counting experience and exposure to product lifecycle management
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s
- Accounting knowledge of debits and credits is a plus
- Organized, self-starter, with key attention to detail
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to work effectively as part of a team on multiple projects
- Project Management, Marketing or Brand Manager experience is a plus
If you are interested in this Inventory Specialist opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Sr. Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: inventory , supply chain , global , retail , , logistics, Business , Economics , business , international , pivot tables , Excel , VLOOKUP’s , inventory , analysis , product life cycle management , transitions , discontinuations , troubleshooting
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.