Our client, a billion-dollar retailer headquartered in Chicago’s western suburbs, is looking to hire an Inventory Planner to assist with company strategy and inventory. The company is continuing to grow and looking for motivated employees to help aid the team through its busy season.
Inventory Planner Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with merchants, vendors, and other teams to drive business strategy
- Forecast annual and monthly sales, margins, and inventory KPIs
- OTB management
Inventory Planner Requirements:
- Four-year college degree with a focus in supply chain management preferred or equivalent experience
- Two years of Planning experience with retail industry experience
- Ability to work cross functionally among teams
- Proficient in MS Office, with emphasis on MS Excel, (pivot tables and VLOOKUPs)
- Proficiency with SAP or JDA is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Our client is looking for an energetic Inventory Planner with anywhere from two to four years of experience working with planning in retail. If you are interested in the Inventory Planner position and qualify per the aforementioned requirements, please apply today.
Senior Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: inventory , supply chain , planning , TMS, retail, consumer products, SAP, JDA, pivot tables, vlookups
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, office services, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.