Our client, a leader in the consumer products industry, is looking to hire an Inventory & Order Management Specialist. This position provides a foot-in-the-door opportunity with a global company that has been a long-term player in the consumer goods industry.
Inventory & Order Management Specialist Responsibilities:
- Negotiate vendor terms, prices and schedules
- Build project-specific quotes for clients and update clients on order status or any delays
- Implement and maintain pricing structure; assist in auditing existing prices and implementing new pricing
- Rebate handle all back-end responsibilities including marketing promotions or deductions
- Receive orders, verify SKU details and process orders in the company's order management system, SAP
Inventory & Order Management Specialist Requirements:
- 1-3+ year of order management experience
- SAP experience is a plus
- Economics, finance, or business supply chain background preferred
If interested in this Inventory & Order Management Specialist position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: client , supply chain , deductions, customer , pricing , SAP , purchasing , agent , manufacturing , buyer , procurement #LI-SCPROJ
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.