LaSalle Network has partnered with an established Fortune 500 company in the western suburbs that is looking for an Inventory Coordinator to join their growing team! This role will offer the opportunity to work hands on with industry leaders, carriers, and suppliers in the consumer products and retail space!
Inventory Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Accurate and timely reconciliation of physical inventories, cycle counts, and inventory adjustments performed at the store level
- Point of contact for the stores, District Managers, and Loss Prevention on issues regarding shrink
- Maintain proper internal controls throughout the reconciliation process
Inventory Coordinator Requirements:
- At least a year of prior inventory experience
- SAP experience a strong plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient at Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel)
If you are interested in the Inventory Coordinator opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: inventory specialist , reconciliations , SAP , Excel
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.