As Inventory Control Representative, you will be reviewing and maintaining proper inventory levels to ensure on time delivery for all customer orders. The Inventory Control Representative will also regularly coordinate with a 3rd party distribution center to ensure all shipping requirements are being met and answer questions from both internal employees as well as customers as in regards to stock availability and estimated shipping time. This is an entry level position in logistics that will include aspects of inventory management, supply chain, and operations.
Inventory Control Representative Responsibilities:
- Release orders to warehouse using a Windows-based operating system
- Maintain proper product availability by determining optimal inventory levels
- Ensure accounting records are properly filed and stored
- Review backordered product and reduce shipping delays
- Generate excel reports to improve forecasting and internal communication
- Place daily purchase orders for US operations
- Process internal demo unit requests and keep proper inventory records
- Provide customer service by acting as intermediary between sales offices and customers as it
- relates to hipping, receiving, and product availability
- Handle the daily inventory control tasks by working with the company’s shipping sub-contractor
Inventory Control Representative Requirements:
- Organized: Prioritize tasks, activities, and plans to complete duties and projects on time
- Analytical: Identify the underlying principles and problems in order to resolve abstract challenges
- Dependable: Job requires being reliable, responsible, and accountable for completing the duties and projects on time
- Typical Experience: Bachelor’s degree
If you are interested in the Inventory Control Representative position and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: operations , inventory , supply chain , logistics , warehouse , distribution center , forecasting , engineering
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.