A leader in the CPG industry, is looking for a Inventory Analyst to join their team. This growing company is seeking a Inventory Analyst to manage the company's inventory planning and operations processes. As a vital part of the continued success for this organization, the Inventory Analyst will have to bring innovation and the ability to drive a long-term plan. The Inventory Analyst will also need to be able to work independently and as part of a team.
If you possess demonstrated strategic skills, the ability to manage internal and external client relationships, and are looking for a challenge with opportunity for future advancement with this growing firm, then this is the opportunity for you.
Inventory Analyst Responsibilities:
- Manage the forecasting process with external customers, primarily in the retail distribution industry
- Look at internal operations and look for trends to evolve procedures and processes as it related to demand planning
- Provide innovative ideas, creating value for long term partnerships
- Lead efforts to leverage and optimize supply chain software program
- Work collaboratively with Global Engineering and other cross functional partners to develop and implement global engineering standards
- Implement corrective actions as appropriate and act as point of escalation
- Identify and transfer best practices across the region/segments
Inventory Analyst Requirements:
- 2 to 5 years of experience in forecasting and supply chain management
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain, or engineering required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Background in consumer products and retail exposure
- SAP and Advanced Excel ability
- Knowledge of forecasting software related to demand planing
- Strong analytical, organization, decision making and presentation skills are a must
If you are interested in this Inventory Analyst opportunity, and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: demand , planner , forecast , statistics , process , price changes , gains , losses , promotions , products , model , category , supply chain , customer , consumer , operations , engineering , SAP , BI , JDA , manugistics , demantra , access , analytical , APICS , IBP , LEAN , six sigma
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.