Our client, a chemical company headquartered in the northern suburbs of Chicago, IL, is looking for an International Logistics Coordinator to help continue their pattern of growth. The International Transportation Planner will be responsible for providing analytic support to plan international shipments.
International Transportation Planner Responsibilities:
- Utilize analytics reporting tools to pull transportation data regarding carrier pricing, delivery times, accuracy and other crucial KPIs
- Participate in planning international shipments, tendering, tracking and tracing
- Manage orders and update data stored within the TMS
- Coordinate requests for shipments, status and other ad hoc requests
- Maintain and foster client and carrier relationships as well as collaborate with key account users and other internal finance teams
- Any other ad hoc projects as assigned
International Transportation Planner Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, business or any other relevant degree
- 4+ years in an ocean import/export experience
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and VLOOKUPs, specifically in a supply chain environment
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to lead a team on multiple projects
- SAP and Salesforce is a plus!
If you are interested in this International Logistics Coordinator opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: logistics , supply chain , analyst , customer service , project management , SAP , Business , Economics , business , international , global , pivot tables , Excel , VLOOKUPs #LI-SCPROJ
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.