LaSalle Network is looking for an Internal Recruiter! We just celebrated 23 years in business and continue to receive recognition for our growth as well as our company culture. Recent awards include Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Millennials, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, and Crain’s Chicago Business Best Places to Work.
2021 has been an exciting year, with revenue at an all-time high, 60+ LaSallians who have earned promotions, and more than 100 LaSallians who have celebrated a “rebirthday” (their individual work anniversary at our company). We’ve also brought on more than 80 new hires, and we don’t plan to slow down! The Internal Recruiter who joins our team will play a crucial role in helping us achieve our hiring goals in Q4 and beyond.
Internal Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Identify talent for a wide variety of internal roles at LaSalle Network, including entry-level associates, experienced recruiters, salespeople, and recruiting and sales leaders
- Achieve weekly metrics around outreach, interviews conducted, and number of candidates added to our internal talent pipeline
- Conduct thorough interviews with prospective candidates
- Manage candidates throughout the recruitment lifecycle, including scheduling multiple rounds of interviews, debriefing, and providing feedback
- Act as a LaSalle Network ambassador by providing candidates insight into why we are a great place to work, highlighting things like growth potential, our collaborative culture, and how we celebrate and reward achievements
- Communicate with internal hiring managers to understand hiring priorities and ideal candidate profiles
Internal Recruiter Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ year of recruiting experience strongly preferred
- Ability to handle a high-volume workload and show a sense of urgency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport and establish strong relationships with candidates and internal staff
- Positive attitude and a team player mentality
This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to see the impact of their hard work. As an Internal Recruiter, you get to see the people you recruited go on to have successful careers and build true friendships at our organization. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
Senior Director, Corporate and Campus Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: recruiter, recruiting, internal recruiter, staffing, talent acquisition.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.