LaSalle Network is looking for an Internal Recruiter! This role reports to me, Megan Trzcinski, Senior Director of Corporate Recruiting. I began my career at LaSalle Network 15 years ago when I was fresh out of college and hungry to find a meaningful career. I started off as an entry-level recruiter in our Office Services practice, was eventually promoted to management, and have been leading our internal recruiting efforts for nearly three years. It’s been incredibly rewarding to help others join our amazing organization as I can speak firsthand to the unparalleled culture and the opportunities for career advancement that exist here.
My team consists of some of the hardest-working and most talented recruiters that our company has to offer, and I’m so excited to keep growing! The next Internal Recruiter who joins our team will become part of a true powerhouse that has successfully filled more than 150 roles so far in 2022!
Internal Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Identify talent for a wide variety of internal roles at LaSalle Network, including entry-level associates, experienced recruiters, salespeople and recruiting and sales leaders
- Achieve weekly metrics around outreach, interviews conducted and number of candidates added to our internal talent pipeline
- Conduct thorough interviews with prospective candidates
- Manage candidates throughout the recruitment lifecycle, including scheduling multiple rounds of interviews, debriefing and providing feedback
- Act as a LaSalle Network ambassador by providing candidates insight into why we are a great place to work, highlighting things like growth potential, our collaborative culture and how we celebrate and reward achievements
- Communicate with internal hiring managers to understand hiring priorities and ideal candidate profiles
Internal Recruiter Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ year of recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting for senior/leadership positions highly preferred
- Ability to handle a high-volume workload and show a sense of urgency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport and establish strong relationships with candidates and internal staff
- Positive attitude and a team player mentality
This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to see the impact of their hard work. As an Internal Recruiter, you get to see the people you recruited go on to have successful careers and build true friendships at our organization. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
Senior Director, Corporate Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: recruiter , recruiting , internal recruiter , staffing , talent acquisition , hybrid #LI-ADMIN
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.