LaSalle Network has partnered with a major CPG company located downtown Chicago in identifying their next Internal Communications Manager!
As the Internal Communications Manager you will help build and scale the internal communications program. You will have a proven track record of developing and building a program in a fast-growing, highly collaborative and agile organization. As the ideal candidate, you will have led organizational-wide change, have demonstrated experience setting company-wide strategy and tailoring that strategy to the company’s structure, demographics and geography.
Internal Communications Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and oversee internal communications strategy and execution
- Determine the most effective strategies and techniques to engage employees in strategy, culture and mission
- Plan, draft and launch all internal communications and messaging, including EVP, to engage internal stakeholders and recruitment targets
- Develop and execute channel communications and oversee existing communications channels
- Develop consensus around future channels based on industry best practices and advancements in technology
- Drive internal communication activities to support merger and acquisition, change management and culture initiatives
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships at all levels of the organization
- Work collaboratively with the company’s corporate communications agency
- Oversee efforts to obtain broad employee feedback to guide communications decisions
- Develop KPI’s to measure the impact of communications efforts; recalibrate when necessary
Internal Communications Manager Requirements:
- 7+ years of corporate communications experience including experience with organizational communication planning, execution, and measurement
- Experience building and leading internal communications and working cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Demonstrated ability to build strategies aligned with business goals and company culture
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and editing skills with a proven talent for storytelling and shaping perception
- Ability and agility to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure on multiple projects with tight deadlines
If you are interested in this position, please apply today. Thank you for your time and consideration for the Internal Communications Manager position. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Keywords and Related Terms: Internal communications, employee engagement, Communications
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.