The LaSalle Network has teamed up with a leading company in the Mechanical Contracting space to help them find their next Interim Total Rewards Specialist located right in the southwestern suburbs of Chicago. This recognized organization is an industry leader and has an extensive HR team that is continuing to grow!
The Interim Total Rewards Specialist will own the retirement plan design and administration process and be a leader in this space. This person will also manage all vendor relationships and stakeholder communications both internally and externally. The perfect candidate will be an expert with retirement plans and will have experience supporting multiple aspects of compensation and HR operations.
Interim Total Rewards Specialist Responsibilities:
- Ensure that Retirement plan and Retirement funds are administered in accordance with ERISA and IRS and DOL regulations
- Provide timely assistance to employees enrolling in the Retirement plan
- Review, enter, and reconcile distributions to plan beneficiaries
- Partner with Finance to ensure accurate accounting of all total rewards expenses
- Evaluate the competitiveness of the compensation plans by analyzing statistical market data
- Make recommendations for salary ranges and incentive structures
- Partner with external partners and Corporate Communications to develop successful strategies to educate and highlight the value of total rewards to all employees
- Manage other projects as assigned by Director of Total Rewards
Interim Total Rewards Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required, 5-10 years of experience administering benefits and compensation programs
- Expert knowledge of retirement plan design and administration
- Experience developing compensation and benefits strategies, rolling out special projects in the compensation and benefits, and analytical areas
- Self-starter and collaborative leader with ability to take projects from start to finish
- Strong knowledge of employee reward and recognition programs and the laws and regulations related to total rewards
- Excellent analytical skills; intermediate Excel skills preferred
- PHR, CCP, and/or CEBS preferred
If you are interested in the Interim Total Rewards Specialist and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: industrial , mechanical , Chicago , suburbs , total rewards , benefits , compensations #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.