A fast-growing and exciting company, located in Chicago, is looking for an interim Sr. Human Resources Business Partner to join their human resources team for a minimum of a year. This company is seeking a Sr. Human Resources Business Partner to work in conjunction with management to better align HR with the business strategies of the organization and help the company almost double in size in the next few years! The company also has a great history of promoting employees from within and offering development and cross-training within other various functions, and they also promote a team-based approach!
As a strategic partner with exposure to the dynamic and unique leadership team, the Sr. Human Resources Business Partner will help to build, develop, and retain top talent for this exciting client, create a strong HR presence, provide excellent employee relations, partner with benefits and compensation vendors, and other HR initiatives for the company.
Sr. Human Resources Business Partner Responsibilities:
- Oversee all HR department initiatives and projects, partnering with senior leadership
- Create an HR department strategy in line with the business needs of the company, including but not limited to: workforce planning, employee development, and retention and engagement programming
- Handle employee relations issues from the day to day to more complex investigations
- Provide coaching and training to managers on a regular and ongoing basis
- Handle all employee relations issues from the day-to-day to more complex
- Work with top leadership and executives to further the policies and procedures of the HR department, as well as the overall goals of the company.
Sr. Human Resources Business Partner Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business or Organizational Development, PHR or SPHR is strongly preferred
- 5-7 years of HR generalist experience with emphasis on employee relations, performance management, and talent development
- Ability to strategically plan and execute programs and projects
- Excellent communication skills, business acumen, and working knowledge of human resources
If you are interested in this Sr.Human Resources Business Partner opportunity, and qualify for the role, apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: recruiting , employee relations , talent acquisition #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.