Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a client seeking an experienced Sr. Financial Analyst to join their competitive, driven workforce. Reporting to the Sr. Director of FP&A, this position will be responsible for providing financial and operational analysis for all operating units. The position will partner with Sales, Category Management, Operations, Strategy, Human Resources, Logistics and senior management.
This position is located in Glenview and will start off in the office during the training period, then will transition to a hybrid schedule. Pay for this role will range between $45-50 per hour. This opportunity also includes benefits such as health insurance, 401K options and attractive PTO.
If you are dynamic and driven with high standards in communication and leadership, this role is for you!
Sr. Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Provide proactive analytics and reporting including identification of sales and margin trends, key monthly financial drivers, customer and SBU profitability analysis and other special projects to improve operational and financial performance
- Prepare information for monthly senior leadership meetings, quarterly SBU business reviews and the organization’s annual plan
- Assist in preparation of special studies, analyses and recommendations in areas such as forecasts, financial plans, variance analysis and customer and or product profitability
- Assist in the forecasting and annual business planning (budgeting) process by establishing schedules, collecting, analyzing and consolidating financial data and recommending plan
Sr. Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 3+ years of FP&A experience
- Advanced experience using Excel
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
Please feel to apply if the above pertains to you. We are excited to hear from you!
Sr. Recruiting Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: FP&A , financial planning , forecasting , budgeting , operations , strategy , analytics , margin trends , financial drivers , performance , annual budget , review , assist , excel , support , IT , acquisitions , planning , analysis #LI-CTMGRS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.