We are working with a high growth client, located in downtown Chicago, who is looking to add a Contract Senior Financial Analyst to their team. The Contract Senior Financial Analyst will be working within the finance group, reporting directly to the Director of Finance. This position requires hands on exposure to financial planning and analysis.
This company has a hard working and team oriented atmosphere, and is projecting unprecedented growth over the next year.
Contract Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Consolidate and analyze income statement forecasts and budgets and variance research analysis
- Prepare annual budget and quarterly forecasting for specific business units
- Conduct analysis suggesting new ideas and provide recommendations and creative alternatives to improve financial performance and/or reduce cost and complexity
- Explain complex financial information to non-financial personnel special projects as required
Contract Senior Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Finance required
- 5 years minimum experience
- Ability to demonstrate conceptual thinking and communicate effectively
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Familiarity with Oracle, Peoplesoft, SAP or Hyperion is preferred
If you are interested in this Contract Senior Financial Analyst role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: senior FA , senior financial analyst , financial analyst , sr. FA , sr. financial analyst , SFA , finance , budget , forecast , P&L , ROI , variance , metric , report , present
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.