LaSalle Network is currently working with a client to find an Interim Senior Financial Analyst. This position will be involved with have budgeting/forecasting, variance analysis and financial reporting. The ideal candidate has Strong Excel skills, including pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s.
Interim Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Prepare the annual budget, quarterly forecasts and multi-year financial model
- Develop and update periodic and real-time management dashboards tracking key operating metrics used to analyze the business
- Assist in preparation of the management reporting package
- Provide actionable analysis of revenue, margins, expenses, productivity, profitability and budget/forecast variance analysis
- Participate in preparing board of director and other presentation materials and analysis
- Prepare industry/peer group company models, metrics and related comparisons and analysis
- Lead identification, implementation and on-going management of budgeting, forecasting and business intelligence systems
- Assist in the preparation of all financial data and information necessary for and used in the valuation report
- Assist in formulating and implementing new financial systems and tools
- Prepare ad-hoc financial analysis as required
- Work closely with the accounting organization to continuously improve financial processes and procedures
- Participate in process improvement initiatives around financial planning and analysis and financial systems, and
Interim Senior Financial Analyst Requirements:
- 4+ years of experience in financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Bachelors' degree in finance or accounting required
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting system required
- Strong Excel skills with demonstrated financial modeling experience required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and a proven ability to establish positive relationships with management and outside audiences
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable working in a growing and changing organization
If you are interested in this Senior Financial Analyst opportunity, please apply today!
Senior Recruiting Manager, Management Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: financial analyst , senior financial analyst , excel , forecasting , budgeting , financial analysis #LI-CTMGRS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.