Is a new job opportunity on your holiday wish list?
LaSalle Network has teamed with a global real estate company in the West Chicago area that is looking for an Interim Senior Accountant. This established, forward-thinking company is looking for a self-starter willing to learn from an experienced team and hit the ground running. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career with one of America’s most sustainable companies!
As an Interim Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for month-end close, bank reconciliations, funding requests to clients, invoicing and monthly accruals. This organization has a unique culture that embraces feedback, collaboration and innovation to achieve great results and business growth.
Interim Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Analyze financial statements for discrepancies
- Assist with month-end and year-end account reconciliations
- Reconcile accounts to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
- Comfortable and knowledgeable using different ERP systems
Interim Senior Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting is required
- CPA or active pursuit of CPA preferred
- 3-5 years of accounting experience
- Confident with business travel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite with heavy emphasis on Excel, Outlook and PowerBI
Ann Marie O’Sullivan
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national