Is a new job opportunity on your holiday wish list?
LaSalle Network has teamed with a global real estate company in the West Chicago area that is looking for an Interim Senior Accountant. This established, forward-thinking company is looking for a self-starter willing to learn from an experienced team and hit the ground running. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career with one of America’s most sustainable companies!
As an Interim Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for month-end close, bank reconciliations, funding requests to clients, invoicing and monthly accruals. This organization has a unique culture that embraces feedback, collaboration and innovation to achieve great results and business growth.
Interim Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Analyze financial statements for discrepancies
- Assist with month-end and year-end account reconciliations
- Reconcile accounts to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
- Comfortable and knowledgeable using different ERP systems
Interim Senior Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting is required
- CPA or active pursuit of CPA preferred
- 3-5 years of accounting experience
- Confident with business travel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite with heavy emphasis on Excel, Outlook and PowerBI
Ann Marie O’Sullivan
Keywords and Related Terms: accountant , journal entries , management , month end close , MEC , accounting , senior , interim , temporary #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.