Job DescriptionOur client, located in St Charles, Illinois provides top-notch healthcare and hospitality services to their community. As they continue to grow, they are seeking an Interim Senior Accountant to join their dynamic and passionate team.
As an Interim Senior Accountant, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the financial health of their organization. You'll have the opportunity to make a significant impact on their daily operations and long-term success. This interim position offers a competitive compensation package and the chance to work in a rewarding and fast-paced environment.
Interim Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Prepare and analyze financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements and cash flow statements
- Assist in the development and management of annual budgets
- Coordinate and participate in financial audits, providing necessary documentation and support
- Reconcile and maintain various accounts, including accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Assist in financial forecasting and planning
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of the general ledger
- Stay up to date with accounting regulations and ensure the organization's financial practices comply with industry standards
Interim Senior Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Proven experience as a Senior Accountant or similar role
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and financial reporting
- Proficiency with accounting software (e.g., NetSuite, Excel)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented and organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
If you are interested in this Interim Senior Accountant role, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national