Is a new interim engagement on your radar? LaSalle Network has teamed up with a global real estate company in the Chicago area that is looking for an Interim Property Accounting Manager. This established, forward-thinking company is looking for a self-starter to come in and hit the ground running. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career with one of America’s most sustainable companies!
Interim Property Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Interviewing, hiring, orienting and training accounting team members, and managing their performance in accordance with company policies, values and business practices
- Establish annual goals and objectives, create workflows and assign properties and portfolios for effective and efficient completion of tasks, and implement process and procedural improvements to streamline work, increase productivity and maintain service and quality excellence
- Oversee and approve financial transactions and information in preparation for entry into various financial statements and accounting reports by checking calculations, reviewing basis for figures, balancing and reconciling figures and making exceptions as necessary
- Approve budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, mortgage payments and distributions, and other accounting documents and researches and resolves discrepancies as necessary
- Approve and authorize exceptions to bank reconciliations and wire transfers for deposit and ensure accuracy
- Develop and implement accounting control procedures by analyzing revenue and expenditure trends and recommending appropriate budget levels to ensure expenditure control
- Act as liaison to internal and external auditors by explaining journal entries and financial transactions, providing research data and information as requested and answering questions necessary to complete the audit in a timely manner
- Ensure customer satisfaction by responding to requests from owners, business leaders, property managers and others related to financial reports, statements and established budgets
- Complete various financial, accounting, administrative and other reports and analysis, and perform other duties as assigned or as necessary
Interim Property Accounting Manager Requirements:
- Supervisory experience required
- Commercial real estate experience required
- Experience working with Yardi is a plus
- Property management experience is highly preferred
- Self-starter and self-initiator
Apply today if you feel that you meet the requirements above!
Sr. Recruiting Manager, Management Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: real estate , property accountant , property manager , accounting manager , accounting consultant #LI-CTMGRS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.