Want to grow your career within the consumer goods space? LaSalle Network is partnered with a high growth, private equity backed consumer goods company looking to hire a Remote Interim Pricing Consultant.
Remote Interim Pricing Consultant Responsibilities:
- Process customer fines and monitor vendor scorecards to track daily/monthly progress to quota
- Proactively ensure fines are processed on time to avoid getting behind and missing the dispute deadline
- Analyze vendor retail accounts for shipping, pallet or truck charges
- Research with supply chain team to explain where and why fines have occurred
- Create documentation and reports on the fines process
- Proactively identify opportunities for change and process improvement related to forecasting, reporting, modeling and analysis; document and implement solutions
- Ad-hoc reports and analysis as requested
Remote Interim Pricing Consultant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Extensive knowledge and functionality within SAP; SAP SD module experience a plus
- 4+ years in pricing
- Advanced Excel and reporting knowledge
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms : Supply Chain, SAP, financial , planning , analysis , manage , excel , access , forecast , distribution , monthly performance , financial models , net present value , NPV , return on investment , ROI , return on investment , strategy , controlling , financial modeling , consulting , reporting , technology , software as a service , SaaS , management , FP&A , budgeting , budgets , forecasts , tableau , technology , financial analyst , advertising #LI-SCPROJ
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.