Our client, a national and growing corporation in the Chicagoland area, is looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join their team! This Payroll Specialist will be responsible for high-volume, multi-state payroll processing for multiple sites within the organization. If you are looking to grow your career within payroll, please apply today!
Payroll Specialist Responsibilities:
- High volume biweekly Payroll processing for 2500-3500 employees; employees will be from multiple companies and states
- Troubleshoot payroll issues and escalate needed issues
- Some experience processing payroll through large ERP system
- Sort and organize high volumes of Excel data
Payroll Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred but not required
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience in Kronos or other large ERP System
If you are interested in the Payroll Specialist opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national