LaSalle Network has partnered with a nationally recognized healthcare center. With rapid growth in the last few months they are looking to hire an Interim Payroll Manager to support the entire team and oversee/audit all payroll procedures. The Interim Payroll Manager will play an integral role in the bi-weekly payroll process, internal and external audits, and creating efficiencies and streamlining processes. The organization is seeking a driven and reliable individual, who has strong communication skills both written and verbal. This individual will report to the CFO.
Interim Payroll Manager Responsibilities:
- Process bi-weekly payroll for 2,000+ employees
- Streamline the payroll processes and operations
- Manage record keeping and control systems to provide internal safeguards
- Take the lead on producing all weekly, monthly, and special compensation payroll runs. Decipher pay policies (LOA, disability, worker's compensation, vacation, bonus, etc.) and ensure appropriate amounts/deductions are applied accurately to different earnings codes in compliance with all local, state, and federal laws- Proficiency in a range of payroll applications
- Oversee pre- and post-payroll auditing/reconciling procedures, as well as troubleshoot anomalies
- Handle internal and external audits
Interim Payroll Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years of Payroll Management experience
- Multi-state payroll experience
- Hourly and salaried payroll experience
- Non-profit experience is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related
If you are interested in this Interim Payroll Manager opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Sr. Project Manager – Management Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: Director , accounting , finance , leadership , management, grants, non profit
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.