LaSalle Network has partnered with a vastly growing technology and software company that is recognized across the nation. Due to rapid growth in the last few months, they are looking to hire an Interim Payroll Manager to support the entire team and oversee/audit all payroll procedures. The Interim Payroll Manager will play an integral role in the bi-weekly payroll process, internal and external audits, and creating efficiencies and streamlining processes. The organization is seeking a driven and reliable individual, who has strong communication skills, both written and verbal. This individual will report to the Controller of their company.
Interim Payroll Manager Responsibilities:
- Process bi-weekly payroll for 700+ employees
- Streamline the payroll processes and operations
- Manage record keeping and control systems to provide internal safeguards
- Take lead on producing all weekly, monthly, and special compensation payroll runs
- Ensure appropriate amounts/deductions are applied to different earnings in compliance with all local, state, and federal laws
- Oversee pre- and post-payroll auditing/reconciling procedures, as well as troubleshoot anomalies
- Handle internal and external audits
Interim Payroll Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years of payroll management experience, including process and people management
- Multi-state payroll experience
- Hourly and salaried payroll experience
- Knowledge of utilizing ADP Workforce Now or UltiPro (ideally 2+ years)
If you are interested in this Interim Payroll Manager opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: Director , accounting , finance , leadership , management , payroll , payroll processing , adp workforce now , ultipro , payroll manager , auditing #LI-CTMGRS0
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.