Our client, a leading CPG company located just outside of downtown Chicago, is looking to bring on a Master Data Analyst for their growing team. This company is stable, established and looking for a motivated self-starter to support their team.
The Master Data Analyst will be responsible for creating and maintaining material master data in their data management system and will also be instrumental in the roll out of SAP.
Master Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Execute creations and changes of material data related to the final product including packaging materials, raw materials, intermediates and finished products
- Support the creation of product specifications and labels
- Communicate with Project Managers, Sales, R&D, Quality, Planning, Pricing and Sourcing as first line of support for master data questions
- Validate the integrity of material data provided by other functions
- Highlight and rectify minor issues with the processes or tools in a timely and collaborative manner
- Generate reports for management
Master Data Analyst Requirements:
- Proficiency in SAP MM (Material Master)
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain, business management, operations management preferred
- 2-3+ years in a master data role
- Strong organization skills with ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Team player that can work independently and cross functionally
If you are interested in this Master Data Analyst opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: supply chain , replenishment , distribution , delivery , tracking , inventory , planner , import , export, transportation , Business , Economics , Marketing , business , economics , supply , pivot tables , Excel , vlookups , SAP , consumer products , Master data , data , governance , SAP , ERP , Oracle , item master , data governance , systems , implementation , logistics , plant , manufacturing , supply #LI-SCPROJ
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.