LaSalle is partnering with a high-growth, fin-tech company to identify an Interim Manager of Finance-Analytics to support a transition on their team. The Interim Manager of Finance-Analytics will be responsible for managing a team that performs advanced operational and financial analytics and provides intelligence and actionable recommendations to solve business issues. The ideal candidate will oversee qualitative and quantitative analysis to identify trends, variations, patterns, and insights with the help of stakeholders and ensure on-time delivery from the team.
Interim Manager of Finance-Analytics Responsibilities:
- Oversee of qualitative and quantitative analysis to identify trends, variations, patterns, and insights with the help of stakeholders
- Ensure accurate and on-time delivery from the team.
- Partner with stakeholders and key process owners to identify, develop, and build strategies based on rigorous data analysis
- Present findings, identify trends, and make recommendations for non-finance individuals
- Partner with leadership to ensure understanding of requirements and performance metrics
- Identify value drivers and partner with business and process owners to define success measures
Interim Manager of Finance-Analytics Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years in analytics role leading or developing reporting
- 2+ years leadership experience managing a team of analysts
Thank you for your time and consideration, if you are interested in this Interim Manager of Finance-Analytics opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today! We look forward to receiving your resume.
Senior Executive Search Consultant, Interim Solutions
Keywords and Related Terms: kpi , analytics , business analysis , finance operations
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.