LaSalle Network is currently seeking an Interim Inventory Planner for our client, an innovative, forward-thinking manufacturing company in Chicago. If you are motivated by working in a fast-paced environment and come with supply chain planning experience, please review this exciting opportunity.
Interim Inventory Planner Responsibilities:
- Manage receiving activities within the DC while collaborating with production
- Review demand forecasts to determine inventory needs
- Analyze supplier performance to determine areas of cost improvement
- Track all data in an ERP system and utilize this to improve inventory management
Interim Inventory Planner Requirements:
- Two years of recent supply chain experience
- High level of professionalism and attention to detail
- Able to problem solve, multi-task, and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of SAP or another ERP system
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
If you are interested in the Interim Inventory Planner opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: shipping , receiving , supply chain , logistics , customer service , supply , demand , transportation #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.