Job DescriptionDo you consider yourself results driven, detail oriented and a natural leader? If so, a new opportunity as an Interim FP&A Manager might be the right next move for you. Reporting to a very accomplished and tenured executive team, this position will assist in managing the corporate level FP&A function of the team. The Interim FP&A Manager will focus on corporate level strategy, as well as all processes that follow. There is plenty of room for you to add value to the organization.
This will be a very hands-on role. The ideal candidate embraces ambiguity and can work autonomously to solve difficult problems and situations.
The position comes with an hourly range of $60-80 per hour and competitive benefits, including health and dental, 401K, parental leave and employee wellness programs.
Interim FP&A Manager Responsibilities:
- Support finance stakeholders in making best use of the available reporting capabilities
- Support financial audits with necessary reports; add recommendations
- Collaborate with stakeholders to implement steps to mitigate issues
- Support the development of financial applications and processes in close collaboration with the CFO
- Regularly update and review process flow and procedures related to the needs of the business
- Ensure the timely and accurate execution of monthly closing, planning and monitoring and adjust as needed
- Address and resolve all issues raised from the CFO
Interim FP&A Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of FP&A experience
- 2+ years of managerial experience highly preferred
- Experience managing, integrating and building models
- Experience with metrics such as ROAS, LTV, CAC, Churn, CPP, ASP is preferred
- Experience in a private or public monthly/quarterly reporting processes
- Ability to deeply examine data to solve complex problems
- Have an extremely analytical mindset, able to handle and prioritize multiple data sets at once
- Commitment to process improvement and the ability to think outside the box
If you have a desire to analyze, perform and grow within a great institution, I encourage you to apply to this job today!
Sr. Recruiting Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: forecasting , financial planning , financial modeling , communication , financial analysis , financial reporting , financial accounting , finance , accounting , financial modeling , internal controls , forecasting , variance analysis , management accounting , auditing , budgeting , account reconciliation , internal financial reporting standards , analysis , management , tools , forecasting , financial , reporting , tools , variance explanations , forecast , kpis , kpi, optimization , market research , capital allocation , risk management , consulting , performance measurement #LI-CTMGRS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.