Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a client seeking a seasoned Financial Systems Analyst located in the Chicagoland area. The Financial Systems Analyst will be responsible for supporting the accounts payable function and helping implement short and long term solutions. The financial systems analyst will also be responsible for improving processes, making recommendations, identifying risks, collaborating with IT, training others as needed and documenting business requirements accordingly.
The ideal candidate has at least five years of relevant accounts payable experience and brings a strong understanding in Microsoft Excel, ERP and comparative financial statement understanding.
The position comes with an hourly range of $50-$65 per hour plus competitive benefits, including health and dental, 401K, parental leave and employee wellness programs.
Financial Systems Analyst Responsibilities:
- Support finance stakeholders in making best use of the available reporting capabilities
- Support financial audits with necessary reports; add recommendations
- Collaborate with stakeholders to implement steps to mitigate issues
- Support the development of financial applications and processes in close collaboration with the CFO
- Regularly update and review process flow and procedures related to the needs of the business
- Ensure the timely and accurate execution of monthly closing, planning and monitoring and adjust as needed
- Address and resolve all issues raised from the CFO
Financial Systems Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, MBA preferred
- 2+ years of AR processing experience
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Deeply adept with financial reporting tools
- Forecasting experience preferred
- Knowledge of budgeting
- Experience variance analysis
- Strong professional skills
If you think you have what it takes to join an always adapting environment, apply today!
Sr. Recruiting Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: financial analysis , financial reporting , financial accounting , finance , accounting , financial modeling , internal controls , forecasting , variance analysis , management accounting , auditing , budgeting , account reconciliation , internal financial reporting standards , analysis , management , tools , forecasting , financial , reporting , tools #LI-CTMGRS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.