LaSalle Network is partnered up with a Health System in the Chicago, IL area. This system is listed as one of the Nation’s top 100 Great Hospitals and they are currently searching for an Interim Director of Revenue Integrity to lead over Revenue Optimization, Coding/Education, Compliance, Research Billing and CDM.
This role will manage and maintain existing operations while working side-by-side with hospital’s revenue cycle team to assess current state and driving forward initiatives to achieve improved outcomes and better operating practices for the client. If not local to Chicago, this position will require traveling to a client site four days a week.
Interim Director of Revenue Integrity Responsibilities:
- Manage existing staff members
- Collaborate with client revenue cycle team and other departments to facilitate resolution of immediate process issues and implement solutions
- Maintain current worklist levels by resolving Revenue Integrity Errors
- Maintain chargemaster with timely response and organized approach to executing ad-hoc change requests and recurring (quarterly/annually) updates
- Coordinate with Physician Advisors, Case Management, and other Department Leadership for denials resolution
- Monitor and ensure proper revenue generation across clinical departments
- Maintain compliance with all government and third-party payor requirements
- Work with external departments to perform applicable analyses
- Perform Assessment of Current State and Address Areas for Improvement
- Develop workplans, project tasks, and manage project to provide comprehensive assessment of Revenue Integrity function relating to structure, processes, policies
- Provide recommendations and take implementation steps following assessment on CDM maintenance, charge audit function, team staffing and responsibilities, charge reconciliation, HIS edits, and all other Revenue Integrity related functions
- Provide Decision Support and Analytics as necessary to support Finance/Revenue Cycle teams
- Experience in an Epic project/environment is preferred
- Creation of Clinical Charge Champion Structure and Charge Reconciliation Processes
- Develop sustainable process to reconcile all PB/HB charges with increased clinical department engagement and accountability
- Create and lead charge champion meetings to increase charge integrity accountability to the clinical departments
- Document and communicate changes/improvements in client stakeholder meetings
- Support Transition and Department Hand-Off
- Support sourcing/on-boarding of new Revenue Integrity department leader following engagement and successfully transition department new leader
- Development of all necessary materials hand-off materials (including assessment/plan above) to ensure sustainable results
Interim Director of Revenue Integrity Requirements:
- 10+ years project management experience, preferably recent PM experience in Epic based projects
- 10+ years’ experience in hospital revenue cycle environment
- Bachelor’s degree required (Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred)
- Coding certification (e.g. RHIT, CCS) preferred
- Deep familiarly with AMA guidelines for chargemaster maintenance necessary
- Epic experience with revenue cycle applications-Resolute HB experience/certification
- Subject matter expertise with EAP record maintenance and charging/charge reconciliation best practices within Epic
If you are qualified and interested in the Interim Director of Revenue Integrity position, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords: Revenue Integrity, EPIC, RHIT, CCS, Consulting, Consultant, Director, PB, HB, Charges, ChargeMaster, CDM, HIM, Patient Access, Payer Strategies, Patient Business Services, Leadership, Revenue Cycle, Healthcare, Healthcare Management, Charge Capture
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. Specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.