Our client, a rapidly growing company in Southlake, TX, is looking to bring on a Director of HR to join their high-achieving team. The Director of HR will report directly to the CHRO and have extensive exposure to the CEO, CFO and other senior management of the organization. The Interim Director of Human Resources will manage the strategy and analysis of the benefits program, compensation program and process, employee relations and compliance issues, HRIS reporting and strategy, and other special projects.
Director of HR Responsibilities:
- Oversee all aspects of benefits strategy, planning, forecasting, trends and processes in conjunction with the Benefits Manager
- Manage compensation program end-to-end, including market surveys, developing job bands and salary ranges, and other projects
- Serve as main point of contact for all high-level employee relations issues, employment law matters and manager coaching/advising, working closely with the Employee Relations Specialist
- Oversee all HRIS and employee data integrity, reporting and maintenance in conjunction with the HRIS Analyst
- Handle special projects and assignments as needed
- Work closely with the C-suite and executive management and other business leaders
- Provide thought-leadership as a key member of the executive HR team
Director of HR Requirements:
- 10+ years of human resources and management experience
- Extensive and progressive experience with compensation plans, managing benefits plans and vendors and employment law (EEOC, FMLA, ADA)
- Strong understanding of HRIS systems and processes
- Extensive understanding of human resources industry, processes and trends, including upcoming issues and forecasting
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Innate leadership skills and ability to adapt to various changes and situations
- Bachelor’s degree required
- PHR or SPHR certification or master’s in human resources strongly preferred
Thank you for your time and consideration of the Director of HR role. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Keywords and Related Terms: human resources , hr , compensation , benefits , compensation and benefits , employee relations , EEOC , policy , procedure , manager , strategy , benchmarking , vendor negotiations , performance management , leadership , compliance , HRIS , PHR , SPHR #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.